Canada Customs Brokerage
Expect a Difference.
So what does that mean? For starters, fewer questions and better results by working with a focused and familiar team of Customs and Logistics professionals.
All too often, oversize “we can do it all” providers make cross-border logistics harder than it has to be. Approaching your needs from the perspective of what we would want if we were the customer makes us different. And, this is only possible because we’re right sized:
Able to know our customers by name, understand their specific needs, and be flexible when solving problems. SFI has been trusted with over 2,000,000 cross-border shipments because our approach works better. For over 70 years we have been privately owned and managed, and in that time we have succeeded in making a tangible improvement to our customers abilities to prosper in wider markets.
If you’re still facing questions such as, “Who are you again?”, “What are your trying to ship?”, or “Let me transfer you to the right department”, maybe it’s time to try something better... Let's Talk
SFI is a proud participant in U.S. Customs and Border Protection's CTPAT (Customs-Trade Partnership against Terrorism) as well as Canada Border Services Agency's PIP (Partners in Protection) programs. We encourage all traders to take part. We can help you apply today!
- Customs clearance of all types of shipments: Ocean, Truck, Courier, Air, Pipeline
- Nationwide customs clearance, at any port
- Custom built solutions to streamline shipment clearance processing to guarantee rapid release
- Inland delivery services
- Customs documentation preparation
- Duty drawbacks & duty deferral
- Tariff classification and valuation
- Access to SFI’s senior management consulting services
- All bonding services: temporary and continuous bonding
- We can act on your behalf as authorized agents to gather import/export permits required to import regulated commodities into Canada
- Fully integrated EDI capabilities with links to government agencies in Canada and the US, allowing us to minimize post-release customs inquiries and duty adjustments
- Electronic access to shipment and clearance documentation
- Compliance audits
Switching Is Easy
If you are interested in switching to Strader-Ferris International, the process is simple and seamless. Many companies often find customs clearance and logistics intimidating so they settle for a less than ideal solution. We use our experience and expertise to provide guidance on shipping and import/export options that will help improve your business.
In many cases, our customer transitions are personally handled by our senior management and ownership. This ensures your business receives a personalized and adaptable onboarding experience that our competitors cannot offer. Our guarantee to you is that we can complement any pace or degree of customer-driven adoption of our services to create a successful long term partnership