Your One-stop Shipping & Fulfillment Solution
How It Works
SFI helps to manage inbound shipping from your overseas or North American vendors, then Customs clears your product into our warehouses in th U.S., Canada, or both (it’s what we do!)
SFI integrates your sales channels for FREE (Shopify, Amazon, eBay, Quickbooks, Sage, etc.) so orders automatically flow into our warehouse systems
Orders are fulfilled and shipped from an SFI warehouse with your branded packing lists, labels, and customer email notifications. Shipments move on SFI’s discounted small parcel courier or LTL shipping rates.
SFI automatically updates your system (Shopify, Amazon, eBay, Quickbooks, Sage, etc.) that the order was shipped along with the tracking number and costs
- Pick and Pack Order Fulfillment
- Ecommerce Fulfillment
- Inventory Storage and Management
- Specialized kitting
- Returns Management
- Web-Based Inventory & Order Monitoring
- Quality Control Inspections
- Pallet displays and other retail displays, store ready pallets
- eCommerce and ERP systems integration
SFI can warehouse your offshore goods in Canada or the U.S. without paying duty. Only pay duty once you sell into markets. Duty is only paid once the goods enter the final country of sale and the duty applied is based on the country where the final is occurs.
How it Works: Example
- Goods are imported into Canada or the US from overseas
- Goods have duty deferred. This is managed by SFI through government programs
- Goods are sold from one of SFI’s warehouses to a Customer in Europe
- Goods are shipped to Europe and import duties only applied when the good customs clear in Europe
- Duty is never paid in Canada or the US
Medical Device Establishment License ( MDEL )
SFI maintains a MDEL ( Medical Device Establishment License ) which allows us to store and ship Nutraceutical, cosmetic, pharmaceutical, and certain classes of medical devices.