How it works (that was easy!)
- SFI helps to manage inbound logistics and Customs clearance to move your product into our warehouses in the U.S., Canada, or both (it’s what we do!)
- SFI integrates your sales channels for FREE (Shopify, Amazon, eBay, Quickbooks, Sage, etc.) so orders automatically flow into our warehouse systems
- Orders are fulfilled and shipped with your branded packing lists, labels, and customer email notifications
- SFI automatically updates your system that the order was shipped along with the tracking number and costs
- SFI can even rebalance your inventory between locations in the U.S. and Canada as needed with our own fleet of trucks and our U.S. and Canadian customs brokerage services
Duty free shipping to the U.S.
“Section 321” refers to a U.S. Customs provision that allows duty free entry of most types of goods when they are shipped as part of an order that is valued at $800.00 or less. In other words, it’s a perfect opportunity for most eCommerce sellers to eliminate all U.S. duty expenses.
Important: “Section 321” also allows you to avoid additional “Trump” duties of up to 25% on Chinese products.
SFI specializes in international logistics, and in particular, providing a Canadian-based footprint for eCommerce fulfillment of orders destined for the U.S. Our system integrates and automates the picking, the shipping, and the cross-border transport and entry into the U.S. from end to end. By managing everything in-house you get accountable, efficient service. And because we tender your shipments care of our U.S. location you can take advantage of cheap domestic U.S. shipping options with a built-in U.S. return address. That’s a Win-Win-Win!
Canada Duty Deferral
As a Customs Broker and fulfillment provider SFI is perfectly positioned to help setup and manage Canada Duty Deferral programs for any company. This allows companies to land imported product in SFI’s fulfillment warehouse and only pay duties once product is shipped. It’s like having your own Free Trade Zone without complicated record keeping, bonds, or headaches. SFI can be your one-stop solution for better international logistics.